- Radio can reach on-the-go consumers!
- Radio allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Radio can cost-effectively break through the lines of media bombardment.
- Radio’s on-location remote broadcasts are both powerful and profitable.
- Radio’s unique, specialized formats allow you to target your best prospects.
- Radio reaches prospects closest to the point of purchase.
- Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options.
- Radio provides unique specialized on-air promotions.
- Radio is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
- Radio can influence new markets and prospects.
- Radio can complement other advertising platforms.
- Radio’s listenership remains strong, while time spent with other media declines.
Here are more great reasons why radio works:
Old-school AM/FM radio the most popular media of all, says Nielsen. With 243 million listeners, radio reaches 93 percent of the U.S. population
Yes, radio is indeed growing, even in the era of digital entertainment and on-demand listening. Why? Find out!
Audio is hotter than ever. Podcasting is surging. On demand audio is on the rise. The Westwood One Insights team takes an in-depth look at the audio landscape and how Americans listen today. Here are the key findings from Edison…
MAKE YOUR ADVERTISING 3X MORE EFFECTIVE! •Would you like to increase the effectiveness of your advertising? •Want to learn how national advertisers make their ads really stick? •What’s the best method of building Top-of-Mind-Awareness? •Could your advertising have better continuity…
Published originally from the Radio Advertising Bureau website, titled “Radio: The Strongest, Most Effective & Efficient Medium” Our radio story is compelling and the facts are strong. – Radio has higher reach than all other media options. – Consumers spend…
From Radio Advertising Bureau website: http://www.rab.com/public/marketingGuide/DataSheet.cfm?id=1 Radio reaches an impressive 91% of all Americans age 12 or older every week. Listeners continue to turn to Radio for news, information and entertainment – despite an ever-increasing selection of media options. Read: Radio…
From Medialife Magazine, December 16, 2015: When you think of Millennials and media, the first thing that pops in your head is probably a smartphone. Then you may think of a tablet or a laptop. Or maybe one of those…
According to the Radio Advertising Bureau’s December 15, 2016 “Radio Sales Today” article: Radio has been touting its high weekly penetration forever, but it often gets compared to monthly figures from digital and TV. Nielsen’s inaugural Comparable Metrics Report leveled…