- Radio can reach on-the-go consumers!
- Radio allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Radio can cost-effectively break through the lines of media bombardment.
- Radio’s on-location remote broadcasts are both powerful and profitable.
- Radio’s unique, specialized formats allow you to target your best prospects.
- Radio reaches prospects closest to the point of purchase.
- Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options.
- Radio provides unique specialized on-air promotions.
- Radio is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
- Radio can influence new markets and prospects.
- Radio can complement other advertising platforms.
- Radio’s listenership remains strong, while time spent with other media declines.
Here are more great reasons why radio works:
Published originally from the Radio Advertising Bureau website, titled “Radio: The Strongest, Most Effective & Efficient Medium” Our radio story is compelling and the facts are strong. – Radio has higher reach than all other media options. – Consumers spend…
From the Radio Advertising Bureau, December 21, 2015: Who is drawing the attention of political candidates as the medium to effectively deliver their campaign messages? Interestingly the answer is radio and not one of the trendy digital media. Quoting the…
From Radio Advertising Bureau website: http://www.rab.com/public/marketingGuide/DataSheet.cfm?id=1 Radio reaches an impressive 91% of all Americans age 12 or older every week. Listeners continue to turn to Radio for news, information and entertainment – despite an ever-increasing selection of media options. Read: Radio…
From Medialife Magazine, December 16, 2015: When you think of Millennials and media, the first thing that pops in your head is probably a smartphone. Then you may think of a tablet or a laptop. Or maybe one of those…
According to the Radio Advertising Bureau’s December 15, 2016 “Radio Sales Today” article: Radio has been touting its high weekly penetration forever, but it often gets compared to monthly figures from digital and TV. Nielsen’s inaugural Comparable Metrics Report leveled…