Website Mid-West Family Broadcasting - Southwest Michigan
Local: Radio | Digital | Events
- Create and sell marketing and branding campaigns on market-leading radio stations + digital platforms
- Enjoy our positive team environment
- Be eligible for promotions from within
- Work WITHOUT commission! – instead, salary + bonus, benefits, 401K.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule – plan your own work day
- Receive extensive training, commitment to initial & on-going improvement
- Have a genuine impact in improving client businesses in our community
- Outside sales experience helpful, but will train the right person
- Openings in St. Joseph/Benton Harbor, and also in South Haven
Our stations are deeply involved in the communities we serve. If you are excited about the opportunities available at Mid-West Family Broadcasting, please send your resume today.
Email resume and cover letter to General Sales Manager Bob Bucholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid-West Family Broadcasting is an employee-owned radio, digital and events company operating in 8 markets across Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri and Illinois. Our mission is simple, but important: hyper-serve our local communities with information, entertainment and companionship, produced by people who live and work here.
We are proud to call Michigan’s Great Southwest home since 1956, helping businesses large and small build successful branding campaigns that get measurable marketing results. The company has over 50 employees across our two offices and studios in Benton Harbor and South Haven, many with tenure over 10+ years.
Our brands include 94.9 WSJM News, 95.7 & 1400 WSJM Sports, ROCK 107 WIRX, 98.3 The Coast, 103.7 COSY-FM, 97.5 Y-Country, MoodyOnTheMarket.com, Town Crier Wire, Music Express Mobile DJ Service, Radio Super Saver, Radio Dining Deals, Smooth Jazz at Sunset, Summer Jam, Wedding World, and more.